Sitting in my living room, watching christmas movies and enjoying the christmas decorations.. Just love this time of year...
Her sidder jeg i stuen og ser julekalender og nyder julepynten.. Jeg ville ønske julen kunne vare hele året..
tirsdag den 27. september 2011
torsdag den 22. september 2011
Sammen med noget Lego min fætter ønskede sig, lavede jeg dette atlantis univers, han kunne bruge når han legede. Det var en sjovt projekt at lave. Jeg håber I kan lide det..
Along with some Lego, my cousin wanted for his birthday, I made him this Atlantis Univers, he could use, when he played. It was very fun to make. And I hope you enjoy..
fredag den 16. september 2011
mandag den 12. september 2011
Det er ikke påske, men ideen kan også bruges til andre formål.
Bare ændre farve skalaen eller stempel.
It's not easter, but the idea can be used for other things aswell.
Just change the color scheme, or the stamp.
Jeg ved det ikke er påske, men er lidt bagud, med at ligge mine videoer
over på bloggen.
I know it is not easter, but I am a little behind on sharing my videos
on the blog. But here it is..
tirsdag den 3. maj 2011
torsdag den 7. april 2011
tirsdag den 11. januar 2011
mandag den 10. januar 2011
Så har man et super lækkert scrap værelse, og alligevel ender man med at scrappe i stuen..
So, you have a super scrapbooking room, but you still end up scrapping in the living room.. Does anyone know the feeling?
I am a part of a 31 day challenge on YouTube, where you have to set a goal each day, complete the goal and make a video about it.
One of my main goals this month, is cleaning my scrap room so I don't have to take over the living room. Lukely I have a wonderfull boyfriend, who will help me clean, and organise. Videos about that will be coming soon..
Thanks for watching..
lørdag den 8. januar 2011
This is the dish I cooked on my 4th day of Marions 31 day challenge. I had a request to post a recipe for it, and here it goes.
Pasta and chiken kasarole (or something)
- 6 tablespoons butter, plus more for baking dishes
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound penne rigate
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), halved horizontally
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups whole milk
- 10 ounces white mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded provolone (6 ounces)
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400. Butter two shallow 2-quart baking dishes. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 3 minutes short of al dente; drain pasta, and return to pot.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper; cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Halve each piece lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
- In a 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy pot, melt butter over medium. Add flour and garlic; cook, whisking, 1 minute. While whisking, gradually add milk; bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Add mushrooms and tomatoes; cook 1 minute. Off heat, gradually stir in provolone and 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Add chicken and pasta to pot; season with salt and pepper. Divide pasta mixture between baking dishes; sprinkle each with cup Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, until top is golden and bubbling, about 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Prepare through step 4; let cool. Cover tightly with foil, and freeze, up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 400, and bake (still covered in foil) on a rimmed baking sheet until center is hot, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil; bake until golden, about 15 minutes more