tirsdag den 11. januar 2011
mandag den 10. januar 2011
Så har man et super lækkert scrap værelse, og alligevel ender man med at scrappe i stuen..
So, you have a super scrapbooking room, but you still end up scrapping in the living room.. Does anyone know the feeling?
I am a part of a 31 day challenge on YouTube, where you have to set a goal each day, complete the goal and make a video about it.
One of my main goals this month, is cleaning my scrap room so I don't have to take over the living room. Lukely I have a wonderfull boyfriend, who will help me clean, and organise. Videos about that will be coming soon..
Thanks for watching..
lørdag den 8. januar 2011
This is the dish I cooked on my 4th day of Marions 31 day challenge. I had a request to post a recipe for it, and here it goes.
Pasta and chiken kasarole (or something)
- 6 tablespoons butter, plus more for baking dishes
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound penne rigate
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), halved horizontally
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups whole milk
- 10 ounces white mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded provolone (6 ounces)
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400. Butter two shallow 2-quart baking dishes. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta 3 minutes short of al dente; drain pasta, and return to pot.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Season chicken with salt and pepper; cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Halve each piece lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
- In a 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy pot, melt butter over medium. Add flour and garlic; cook, whisking, 1 minute. While whisking, gradually add milk; bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Add mushrooms and tomatoes; cook 1 minute. Off heat, gradually stir in provolone and 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Add chicken and pasta to pot; season with salt and pepper. Divide pasta mixture between baking dishes; sprinkle each with cup Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, until top is golden and bubbling, about 25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Prepare through step 4; let cool. Cover tightly with foil, and freeze, up to 3 months.
- Preheat oven to 400, and bake (still covered in foil) on a rimmed baking sheet until center is hot, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove foil; bake until golden, about 15 minutes more